Eleven reasons your business should be a member of the Siesta Key Chamber of Commerce:
- Access to information – The Siesta Key Chamber board and staff provide members with a wealth of business and community information.
- Siesta Key Visitors Guide – Chamber members receive a complimentary listing in the annual Visitors Guide. Additional paid advertising opportunities available.
- Chamber Website – All members have a complimentary Profile Page with hyperlink to member’s website. Paid web advertising available.
- Siesta Key Visitor Center – Members may display their brochure and business cards in the Visitor Center. The Visitor Center receives more than 10,000 inquiries annually.
- Networking events – The Chamber hosts a monthly lunch or breakfast, and an after-hours business card exchange to help start the process of building key relationships in our community. In addition to attending these events, there are multiple opportunities to host Chamber events throughout the year.
- Seeds to Leads – Members have the opportunity to add additional, focused networking through this bi-weekly breakfast event.
- Membership decal – 63% of customers are more likely to buy from a Chamber member. Members receive a membership window decal and have access to an electronic copy of the Chamber logo for use online.
- Legislative monitoring – The Chamber board monitors local government activity affecting tourism, regional business and community affairs. Members are advised when action is necessary.
- News & Info – The Chamber’s monthly e-newsletter provides insider knowledge and access to upcoming Chamber and community events.
- Member to Member Discounts – Receive and offer discounts within the network of Chamber members
- Promotional Gifts & Gift Cards – Members may provide giveaways for Chamber events as well as small gift items in our New Member Welcome Packet.
Like what you’ve read? Use our online application to join the Siesta Key Chamber today.