Eleven benefits of Siesta Key Chamber of Commerce membership:
- Access to information – The Siesta Key Chamber board, staff, and regular communications provide members with a wealth of business and community information.
- Group 401(k) plan – Through a MEAP the Chamber provides members with access to a group 401(k) plan helping save time, reduce sponsor liability, and often saving money on administrative costs.
- Siesta Key Visitors Guide – Chamber members receive a complimentary listing in the annual Visitors Guide. Additional paid advertising opportunities available.
- Chamber Website – All members have a complimentary Profile Page with hyperlink to member’s website. Paid web advertising available.
- Siesta Key Visitor Center – Members may display their brochure and business cards in the Visitor Center. The Visitor Center receives more than 10,000 inquiries annually.
- Networking events – The Chamber hosts a monthly lunch or breakfast, and an after-hours business card exchange to help start the process of building key relationships in our community. In addition to attending these events, there are multiple opportunities to host Chamber events throughout the year.
- Member News – Members may self-post their company press releases for exposure on the Chamber website.
- Membership decal – 63% of customers are more likely to buy from a Chamber member. Members receive a membership window decal and have access to an electronic copy of the Chamber logo for use online.
- Legislative monitoring – The Chamber board monitors local government activity affecting tourism, regional business and community affairs. Members are advised when action is necessary.
- Member to Member Discounts – Receive and offer discounts within the network of Chamber members
- Member Event Marketing – The Siesta Key Chamber provides multiple avenues for complimentary promotion of member events.
Like what you’ve read and want to utilize these benefits? Use our online application to join the Siesta Key Chamber today.