Welcome to the Siesta Key!
Located on the pristine shores of the Gulf of Mexico, across the bay from mainland Sarasota, Siesta Key is the perfect destination for a holiday, a season, or a lifetime. Whether and, whether you’re visiting for a week, planning to relocate, or a long-time resident of our beautiful barrier island, this website has everything you’ll need to make the most of your time in our little piece of paradise…
Start by deciding which of our 4 distinct areas you want to call home while on Siesta Key.
- Siesta Beach
- Crescent Beach
- Turtle Beach
- Siesta Key Village
Once you identify the perfect area for your stay, you’ll want to choose your lodging style.
Siesta Key boasts some of the best accommodations on the gulf coast of Florida. Many of them feature heated pools, spas, tennis courts, and other luxury amenities.
Check out our Accommodations page for a list of family-friendly resorts, beach clubs, condos, apartments, and beach cottages where you can stay for a few days or a few months – if you’re lucky…
Next, you’ll want to decide how you want to fill your days and nights on Siesta Key.
Siesta Key has miles of "the world's finest, whitest sand™", so you’ll want to make time to relax on our world-class beaches, but that’s not all we have to offer…
- Check out our Things To Do page for parasailing, kayaking, jet skiing, fishing charters, sailing, motorcycles, Segways, and much more.
- Our Where To Shop page is filled with hip and funky shops, high-end boutiques and, of course, we wouldn't be a beach town without beach accessory and souvenir shops.
- Visit our Where To Eat page for restaurants ranging from fine dining to casual eateries where flip flops and a cover up are all you’ll need and, it wouldn’t be the Gulf Coast without some great seafood restaurants in all price ranges.
- Whether you’re looking for live music in Siesta Key Village, yoga or Pilates on the beach, or a sunset drum circle, check out our Events Calendar and have some fun with us!
- In our Member Directory page, you'll find everything you need to plan an exceptional day trip, the family vacation of a lifetime, or that picture-perfect beach wedding of your dreams.
Lastly, if there’s anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please call us toll free at 866-831-7778 or stop by so we can welcome you in person!