Member 401(k) Plan Program
MEAP) 401(k) program as a benefit of membership.Siesta Key Chamber of Commerce offers access to a Multiple Employer Aggregation Program (
Partnership with Lincoln Financial Group delivers Siesta Key Chamber group 401(k) plan
With the group plan you’ll experience :
- Lower administrative cost – By offering it to all mem bers vs. an individual plan
- Less administrative work – Hand off many of the responsibilities, liabilities and fiduciary obligation that come with running a 401(k) while maintaining control over your current plan design
Because partnering with Lincoln delivers benefits that go beyond the retirement plan itself.
- Personalized service – Employers who join the plan get ongoing, dedicated attention, and Lincoln will work closely with the Chamber to recruit new employers into the plan
- Demonstrated value – Surveyed Lincoln plan sponsors rated their overall satisfaction at 90% in 2019* and their award-winning websites help make your experience even easier
*Lincoln Financial Group, Annual Plan Sponsor Satisfaction Research, 2019.
Are you in?
- Already have a retirement plan? Reach out to Angela Carlson who will review and benchmark your current plan. Likewise, she’ll compare your current plan costs and investments to the Chamber’s group plan.
- Considering a retirement plan? A 401(k) can be a powerful tool for keeping quality people on board. Additionally, it can bring new talent into the fold. Joining the Chamber’s group 401(k) could be the most cost-efficient solution.
Watch our brief video to learn more about the value of a MEAP and group plans.
Angela Carlson, Program Financial Advisor
Email or 941-487-1764
Nancy-jo Manney, Chamber Membership Director
Email or 941-349-3800